Area Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their aesthetic laser sales career OR for the quota-busting sales rep from a competitive B2B industry (copier, uniform, or beer and wine sales) looking to break into capital medical device sales.
We are in search of candidates with 2-5 years of outside sales or B2B experience looking to change their future! The ideal candidate is driven, personable, likes a challenge, willing to travel, has a winning attitude and can sell! This opportunity will allow for sales reps from outside the aesthetic device industry to join the hottest company in this space! Here you will have a chance to learn, grow and prepare to become the next dominant aesthetic device sales rep in your area!
This is an OUTSIDE, HUNTER MENTALITY, SALES role with heavy cold calling, prospecting, lead generation, equipment presentation and closing responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Identify and Qualify leads through daily in-person cold calling, phone work and networking via social media and events
- Overnight travel required that is territory dependent
- Develop and implement territory sales strategies to exceed annual sales quota
- Maintain communication with your manager and other members of your sales team to provide updates regarding your sales pipeline and new opportunities
- Keep and maintain any company-owned property and inventory in good working condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience or B2B experience.
- W2 position with base salary + uncapped commission
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Monthly travel + entertainment budget, including car allowance
Physical Job Requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- Must frequently transport/move devices that are 60+ lbs
- South Texas (Houston)
- Southern California