Area Sales Manager,
The Area Sales Manager will represent one of the newest products in our portfolio mainly focused on plastic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic physicians, and medical spas to address the body contouring needs of their patients.
We are in search of candidates with 3-5 years of outside sales or B2B experience in the medical device industry looking to change their future! The ideal candidate is driven, personable, likes a challenge, willing to travel, has a winning attitude and can sell! Capital aesthetic sales experience is a plus. This opportunity will allow for sales in the growing aesthetic device industry to join the hottest company in this space! Here you will have a chance to learn, grow and prepare to become the next dominant aesthetic sales manager in your area!
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Identify and qualify leads through daily in-person cold calling, phone work and networking via social media and events
- Overnight travel required that is territory dependent
- Develop and implement territory sales strategies to exceed annual sales quota
- 3 years of outside sales experience or B2B experience in the aesthetic, plastic surgery, dermatology, and/or medical device industry.
- Experience with CRM preferred
- 4-year degree strongly preferred
- In lieu of degree, 5 or more years of outside sales experience or B2B experience, medical device experience with existing strong customer relationships and a demonstrated track record of performance can be considered.
- W2 position with base salary + uncapped commission
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Monthly travel + entertainment budget, including car allowance
Physical Job Requirements
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy.
- Must frequently transport/move devices that are 60+ lbs
- New York/new Jersey
- New England
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
- Denver, CO
- Dallas, TX
- South Texas (Houston)
- Pacific Northwest