Top Six Marketing Moves to Start Laser Season off Strong
It’s go time…the last few months are often the busiest time of year for aesthetic practices…from less risk of sun-exposure, to holiday gift-giving and to new year’s commitments to look and feel better, there are many reasons why you want to have a strong game-plan in place.
Here are six strategies to consider NOW to ensure you are successful this #laserseason:
- Identify your top 3 laser treatments (devices) you want to promote this fall / winter season
- Consider combination treatments
Bundle laser treatments for optimal results and to increase revenue! For example, if you have a treatment that addresses the superficial and deep concerns of aging, such as the UltimateDuo (CoolPeel + VirtueRF Microneedling combo), consider offering this treatment as a holiday special.
- Plan a cohesive 4-6 week social media campaign around #laserseason. Feel free to take our lead, or simply create your own, unique #laserseason special.
- Communicate with and incentivize your staff!
Everyone that touches a patient, at any level, should know exactly what the promotion is and have some stake in the process. Consider having a practice- wide goal and/or individual contest. i.e. if the practice books 15 laser treatments (that have been identified) within 2 weeks, staff will receive XX. OR, the staff member that books the most laser treatments within 2 weeks receives XX.
- Create a fun and engaging contest for patients!
Example: The customer that refers the most friends will receive a $500 treatment!
- Be one of the first 10 to allow us to post your laser journey on social* (special rules apply) and receive a skincare package valued at XXX.
- Nominate a friend (by tagging them) you know would appreciate a laser treatment. Earn XX for nominating. If your friend books, they earn XX and your earnings DOUBLE!
- Don’t forget about local networking!
Call out your local coffee shop, fitness studio, etc. and invite them to partake in your #laserseason campaign. After all, cross-promoting goes a long way, and you both win!
Interested in learning more about how Cartessa Aesthetics can help you tackle treatments this #laserseason?